What we are looking for
You will lead TRACKTICS' Web Development Team inhouse and at our outsourced partner. You will coordinate the development together with our Backend Engineers as well as the UX/UI Design Lead.
Your area of work:
• Responsibility for the target-oriented development of a responsive Web App that interactively visualizes athletic performance data
• Hands-on technology expert that participates in designing the Web App architecture, oversees the implementation of design and functionality and also works in an active developer role himself
• Translation of feature requests into lean User Stories, reconciliation of market requirements to technical feasibility with focus on maximizing the value for our customers
• Resource estimation and making sure we stick to our development timelines
• Identifying and managing risks as well as processes for quality assurance
You should bring the following skills to the table:
• Management experience with software engineering teams, preferably with outsourcers
• Expertise in development with JS , HTML5 and CSS3 and common web frameworks
• Experience in the development of web apps with RESTful APIs
• Expertise in agile development processes, especially in the definition of User Stories
• Version control with Git
• Grasp of the complete app stack
We’re a powerful, interdisciplinary, highly skilled team that is growing fast and shares a huge passion for our vision of more accessible sports data. We foster a strong and fun startup culture in a relaxed working atmosphere. We offer flexible working hours together with a high degree of self-responsibility and freedom. You will find the perfect environment to learn a lot and contribute your very best to a high-potential project.
Become part of our great team and apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position contact the creator of the job: Message Lisanne Foerster
We are an award winning, innovative wearable startup based in Frankfurt and Zurich. TRACKTICS enables every football player and team to track, analyse and improve performance on the football pitch. We have developed a wearable device and created a beautiful and interactive app for our data analytics. For the first time, players and coaches have easy access to metrics like distance covered, number of sprints, and also tactical heatmaps. For better practice planning, player management and boosted motivation.
We got into European Space Agency’s Incubation Program and the highly selective EuropeanPioneers Accelerator. Well-known Business Angels from the football space are part of our team and we are delivering first products to excited football teams.