We are three Irish mechanical engineers (adhering to probably half the stereotypes associated with each adjective) who set out to impact carbon emissions though small changes in everyone’s daily lives. We founded this company because we are passionate about this planet and its future. We seek like-minded people who enjoy working in an early stage startup.
Are you a creative, motivated and curious developer? Can you take our prototype website to a workable MVP? Are you proactive, self-starter, and possess a good dose of ownership and “can do” attitude? Join our team and help create this change!
Requirements (it would be great if you did all this): • Specific experience with AWS • Previous experience with web applications. • Experience in full stack development. • Practical knowledge of / experience with machine learning. • Be able to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders. (Any portfolio or examples of experience will greatly strengthen an application)
Be responsible for creating a cross-platform and scalable mobile web app (based on our website), using bootstrap, react.js/angularjs frontend and node.js/express.js backend.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient, well commented and documented code using best software development practices.
• Improve our website layout/user interface by using latest UX design principles • Integrate data from cloud hosted back-end SQL and NoSQL databases, external third party databases and API’s.
• Apply principles of Microservices architecture.
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site and app.
• Enable exponential user adaptation growth using growth hacking features and strategies, closely working with the co-founders.
• Cooperate with current team members to match visual design concept and ethical impact.
• Apply role-driven framework and security principles. Be a key member of the risk management future team.
• Stay up to date in emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• Flexible, motivated, innovation driven. Embrace changing realities. Thrive in a fast pace environment.
• Competitive, flexible, and negotiable • Deferred until close of first funding round
Our commitment to you:
• Be part of strategic discussions and assist in adapting our roadmap as we scale up
• Have an opinion, be heard, be treated with respect
• Flexible hours and remote access. We want you to be happy and on message, get things done and help us grow. How you manage your time and waking hours is tangentially relevant.
• Be part of an important mission. You will be able to take part in various international forums, conferences and events. We will include you in discussions with partners, investors, and public sector stake holders.
To apply for this position contact the creator of the job: Message Hugh Weldon
Our smart shopping assistant empowers you to reduce your environmental impact through the food you eat. It's a tool for e-commerce that allows you to get the best deal for the environment, and your health, no matter what your budget is, providing the ultimate guilt free shopping experience.