• Cofounder Position
  • IT Department
  • No Remote Working
  • Zurich, Switzerland Location
  • 10% to 49% Equity
  • Android, App Entwicklung, iOS Needed Skills

I need a co-founder who can develop an App. iOS and Android. I prefer people from Zurich or can make it to Zurich.

Apply for this position

To apply for this position contact the creator of the job: Message F. Meister

About Get me get you

it's a consumer app and the core items which make 80% of the project can be build with standard tools available in the internet, I need a CTO that can build the remaining 20%. The idea is sustainable, self scalable and has a business model, its like with every idea, you will figure out when its done!