Join myFacility and be part of one of the first building data analytics companies in Switzerland.
What we offer
- You are a cofounder. Together we set the path.
- Work in an open-minded and agile startup environment.
- Take responsibility early on and experience a steep learning curve.
- Enter a new business field with high growing potential.
What we are looking for (skills)
- Passionate about increasing the efficiency of systems and processes.
- You should have a strong understanding in building technology and automation or be willing to deep dive into the matter.
- You are an open-minded and creative person.
- You are ready to take up challenges.
- Expertise in software programming (Java, SQL, PHP, C/C++) and testing is important.
What we plan to do next
- We work on the first pilot project and build up the analytics function database.
- We join the venture startup competition (deadline in April)
- We pitch at a business angel event (myFacility has already attracted attention)
- We acquire the next demonstration projects.
Feel free to message with any questions.
The cost saving potential especially for heating costs in buildings lies typically between 5 and 20%. In most cases, the heatings systems have never been adapted to the needs of the building user. The main problems are the lack of knowledge and missing data to identify the saving potential.
myFacility offers a service including real-time monitoring and status supervision of building technology. On the technical side we optimize systems with a mix of automatic and manual interventions to reduce energy costs. On the organisational side, we are able to reduce maintenance time and costs.
myFacility addresses municipalities and SMEs.