Parashift is a young, ambitious, born global start-up working on turning autonomous document extraction into reality. Contrary to popular opinion, Document Extraction is anything but solved. Parashift’s AI-based approach delivers results not seen in the industry before.
Our platform provides software vendors such as ERP-System makers and document management system providers as well as larger enterprises a versatile AI-based document extraction platform in the cloud. After an extensive R&D phase, we are now ramping our international business. Parashift is backed by various strong VC investors and was named one of the 10 hottest AI-Fintech startups in Europe by fintechnews.com.
Your tasks & responsabilities
- Extract information from written documents such as pdfs, jpegs, etc.
- Automate our training/testing setup.
- Experiment with new ML models to increase performance of current models.
- Data wrangling / collection.
- Data visualization, dashboard creation.
- Dive into natural language processing.
- Expert skills in popular machine learning topics and hands on experience in applying ML to real world problems.
- Proficient with: Python 3, pytest, numpy, pandas, sklearn, mxnet, tensorflow, opencv, matplotlib, plotly, plotly-dash.
- Proficient with Git and Gitlab.
- Solid understanding of the core math prerequisites of ML, such as statistics and linear algebra is a plus.
- Docker experience welcome, but not necessary.
- Experience with Ruby is a plus.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Be comfortable coming into a large codebase and be able to follow existing patterns, conventions, and figuring out how existing code fits and works together. Recommend better ways and discuss this with the team to increase our overall standards.
- Have strong opinions on how software should be produced, but willing to make compromises when appropriate.
- Provide input, options, and recommendations on software features and system enhancements.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Provide recommendations into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Communicate with the team. Share the problems you have to get help from the team. Share your experience to help the team grow.
- Work according to priorities which have been set by you or your coworkers such that we can rely on your work.
- Flexible working hours
- An "Employees First" Paradigm
- Fair wages
- A great team with ambitious goals
- Great office with good traffic connections
- Development opportunities and freedom
About Parashift AG
Contrary to popular belief, document extraction is anything but solved. Parashift’s ML-based approach delivers results that have never been achieved in the industry before.
Parashift’s mission is to develop a technology that can process all business documents at less than 1 cent per document, in seconds and in superhuman quality.
We believe there will be no need for tedious, stupid manual document work once we have achieved this goal.