- A young, dynamic startup in the Health/Medical Software industry
- A small (6 people) company with steady cashflows and clients ranging from private
doctors to Canton hospitals
ropes of our existing product and industry, then gradually moving on to co-lead our
upcoming Clojure(Script) projects.
- But also: Interfacing with clients (sales, support, business analysis) and taking part in
strategic discussions for existing and future products.
As a core member of our flat-hierarchy team, you will receive a substantial amount of
company shares so you financially benefit from your efforts fully.
- Current stack: Docker, Node.js, MongoDB, Meteor, Electron, CoffeeScript/ES6.
Future stack: Yours to define! But we’re thinking along the lines of Clojure,
ClojureScript and Datomic.
- Strong web development experience with Clojure-based stacks (or a deep curiosity
- Fluent Swiss-German or German. Business-level French is a plus
- Entrepreneurial sprit with a passion for development and some business awareness
- Location is Zürich (Oerlikon area), Switzerland
Want to know more about us?
At the foundation of the company are two engineers (EPFL/ETHZ) based in our main Zürich
office, and two medical doctors active in Suisse romande hospitals.
We aspire to develop products –software– which allow professionals to do more through the
enhancement of their ability to solve problems, whether they are logical or creative tasks.
We believe a smart change in perspective is worth countless efforts and strive to build
catalytic tools that permit such leaps.
We believe that small, driven teams are the best vector to achieve such goals, and that a
company’s organic growth is the best way to build these teams. Offering utmost-quality
solutions with long-term support to our clients, whom we work tightly with, is key as well.
Hence our focus on full “home-grown” B2B applications which sustain our enterprise in
addressing gradually more fundamental problems. Our current flagship product is a
successful Web-based ERP solution for Swiss ophthalmologists.
About LIRIS TECH
Pushing digitization in the health care industry with state-of-the-art, cloud-based SaaS.
Already a good number of existing clients.