Our vision is to rethink and accelerate synthetic discovery chemistry. Synple Chem has developed new organic synthesis technologies. Our mission is to provide easy to use, safe, efficiency-enhancing solutions for organic synthesis. Working in an analogous manner to capsule coffee makers, our automated capsule-based synthesisers enable the generation of new, complex chemical entities at the touch of a single button.
To support us with our next phase of growth we are looking to strengthen our team with the addition of an Operations Manager to work alongside our team in Zürich, Kemptthal.
For more information on the company please visit https://synplechem.com/
Contact us and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org We are looking forward to hearing from you!
• The opportunity to work within a dynamic, entrepreneurial start-up environment with the vision to revolutionize synthetic chemistry.
• Possibility to design, shape and setup new company processes.
• Flexible working environment and team spirit.
• An environment where you can grow.
• Opportunity to develop and shape the operations position to align with your personal skills and interests.
• Responsible for proactive and efficient management of all operations.
• Coordination of logistics, shipping, customs, packing, and distribution.
• Managing interactions with internal and external partners to ensure an efficient order and fulfilment process.
• Efficient and innovative customer service
• Exhibition organisation and travel planning.
• Procurement and supply chain coordination.
• A winning attitude and a customer oriented mind who is interested in working in an innovative start-up company.
• Excellent organisation skills - previous experience in a related role would be advantageous.
• Ability to carry out given task efficiently and with an eye for value creation.
• Ability to recognize optimization potential in company processes and implement improvements.
• Excellent communication skills (English and German, written and spoken).
• Team player capable of interacting across the group and with external partners.
• Proactive with an open and flexible working style.
• Excellent command of Microsoft office applications and CRM tools.
• Technical background (science or engineering) required.
To apply for this position contact the creator of the job: Message Benedikt Wanner
Synple Chem is a spin-off from ETH Zürich. We have developed an automated reagent cartridge based synthesizer for chemical molecules. The machine works in analogy to a very well known coffee capsule system. With our device researchers can synthesize new molecules much faster, cheaper and more efficient than by traditional manual methods. We offer a broad range of cartridges covering the most frequently used chemical reactions in industry. The Synple Chem technology platform has the potential to speed up drug discovery cycles and to bring new medicines to the patient faster.