Haelixa is a multi-award winning, fast-paced ETH spin-off providing DNA-based solutions for reliable traceability of products and raw materials across their supply chains. By fostering the development and market deployment of next generation DNA markers, we contribute to greater supply chain transparency and sustainability. We are currently looking for a new team member to join us on our journey!
Duration: 6 months, 100% position from September 2021 or another mutually agreed date, with expected prolongation.
Location: Kemptthal (Zurich), Switzerland
What you'll be doing:
• Develop project plans based on the project scope, deadlines, and product requirements
• Fulfil lab work according to project scope, deadlines, and product requirements
• Track, monitor, and report project progress and deliverables
• Implement and manage project interventions and escalations of critical issues to achieve project goals
• Help the Haelixa team in delivering a great product!
What we expect from you:
• Passionate about working in a start-up
• Strong team player attributes
• Master’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or related technical field or combination of education and experience
• Experience in DNA and DNA analytics is a plus
• Comfortable in working independently and capable of self-direction
• Flexibility and energy to work in a high-speed and high-intensity work environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We look forward to your application by email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position contact the creator of the job: Message Gediminas Mikutis
ETH Zürich spin-off providing reliable IN-product traceability solutions to ensure consumer good supply chain transparency and integrity.