It is cofoundme GmbH’s declared objective to offer services which you can use with the greatest degree of anonymity possible. We require personal data only as far as is absolutely necessary for the rendering of the requested services and allow you to choose how the personal data you submit is used and by whom it is viewed. We guarantee confidential treatment of all the personal data entrusted to us and we assure you that your data is collected with great care, handled with the strictest confidentiality and used only for the specific purpose for which it was collected. We comply with the applicable legal requirements and the following basic principles of data processing. By submitting your personal data on the web sites of cofoundme GmbH, you expressly agree that your personal data will be handled in accordance with these basic principles.
Any data entrusted to us are stored in the database of cofoundme GmbH, are handled with the strictest confidentiality and are not forwarded to third parties, except in cases pursuant to article 7 herein.
As a jobseeker you may register your profile on the web sites of cofoundme GmbH. You yourself determine what personal data you enter into the profile. For registration purposes, an email address must be submitted. The scope of the personal data required for use of a service and the manner in which it is handled are set out in the description of the corresponding service on the web sites of cofoundme GmbH.
Any and all data generated by a jobseeker during the client relationship are stored in the database of cofoundme GmbH for an indefinite period of time until the jobseeker terminates their contract with cofoundme GmbH (cf. CTG). If the User data remain unused over a long period, cofoundme GmbH reserves the right to delete such data.
Any and all data generated by companies seeking to fill vacancies or recruitment agencies during the client relationship are stored in the database of cofoundme GmbH for an indefinite period of time until the respective User terminates their contract with cofoundme GmbH (cf. CTG). If the User data remain unused over a long period, cofoundme GmbH reserves the right to delete such data.
We collect information in the following ways:
· Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a cofoundme account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to store with your account. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a cofoundme profile, which may include your name and photo.
· Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
→ Device information
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). cofoundme GmbH may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your cofoundme account.
→ Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by Google, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
§ details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
§ telephony log information, such as your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
§ Internet protocol address.
§ device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
§ cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your cofoundme account.
→ Location information
When you use cofoundme services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS and other sensors that may, for example, provide cofoundme GmbH with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and mobile towers.
→ Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a cofoundme service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or cofoundme features that may appear on other sites.
Information we collect when you are signed in to a cofounde website, in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with your cofoundme account. When information is associated with your cofoundme account, we treat it as personal information.
We use a variety of technical tracking and analysis systems to measure and analyse the use of our services. These measurements may be anonymous or personally identifiable. The collected data may also be disclosed by us or the third-party suppliers of such technical systems for processing.
The most commonly used analysis tool is Google Analytics, a service of Google Inc. This tool generally makes it possible to transfer the collected data to a Google server in the USA or another third-party country with the IP addresses anonymised via IP anonymisation so that they cannot be associated. The IP address transmitted by your browser under Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data. You may object to the collection and processing of these data via Google Analytics by setting an opt-out cookie that prevents your data from being collected when you visit this website in future. You can find detailed information about this at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Apart from the use for purposes of furnishing the services that you consume from us, we use your data for the following related purposes:
· Marketing: We reserve the right to use your data for marketing purposes within the frame permitted by the law in the following instances:
→ If you establish a user account we may use your contact information to send you information on similar job related products and services. You may receive newletters by E-mail periodically. You will always have the choice to opt-out from receiving such E-mails or to unsubscribe to the distribution list by clicking on the link “unsubscribe” contained in each newsletter.
→ Based on the information furnished to us by you, you may be provided with individual offers on the cofoundme web sites, in mobile apps or on other websites as well as on sites of social media. This may include offers that you can find directly on cofoundme.org, or products and services of third parties that may be of interest to you.
· Other communication: Depending on the the contact information furnished to us by you, we may contact you by E-mail, mail, telephone or SMS for the following reasons::
→ In order to respond to or to deal with your inquiries.
→ In order to send you a questionnaire or an evaluation form for our services based on your experience with the web sites of cofoundme GmbH.
→ To inform you about an impending change of our GTC.
· Market research: Occasionally we ask our customers to participate in market research. All additional personal data in connection with such market research will be used only with your consent.
· Discover and prevent fraud: Your personal data may be used to discover or prevent fraud or illegal or illicit conduct.
· Improvement of our services: We use personal data for analytical purposes to improve our services, to enhance the user friendliness, the functionality and the quality of our online job services.
cofoundme GmbH installs technical and organizational security measures to protect the managed data in accordance with current technology against accidental or intentional manipulations, loss, destruction or against unauthorized access. The security measures are continuously improved with developments in technology. cofoundme GmbH assumes no liability however for the loss of data or knowledge and use thereof by unauthorized third parties.
cofoundme GmbH offers various paid products and services to its Clients. Depending on the type of offer, cofoundme GmbH offers the option to pay by invoice, credit card or Postcard. Payment by credit card or Postcard is carried out through the online payment system of Postfinance, Yellowpay. Personal data and payment data (credit card or Postcard numbers) are in such case processed directly through Yellowpay. cofoundme GmbH does not view or store its Clients’ payment data. Yellowpay advises cofoundme GmbH electronically of the payment status so that cofoundme GmbH can perform delivery of products or activate the service purchased by the Client. The storage or processing of personal and payment data by Yellowpay resp. Postfinance is subject to the corresponding data protection provisions of Postfinance, which you can find at http://www.postfinance.ch. We request that you consult these before using this payment option.
cofoundme GmbH also displays on its web sites third party offers and/or creates links to third party offers or web sites. cofoundme GmbH accepts no liability for the collection and processing of personal data by third parties. The corresponding data protection provisions of third party offerors shall apply.
· Third party providers engaged by us: We sometimes use offers of third party providers such as data processors to process your data on our behalf. This in order to process payments, to distribute marketing material or for analytical customer services. These data processors are bound to secrecy and they are prohibited from using your data for their own purposes or for any other purposes.
· Third party providers engaged by you: If you access third party services such as social media through our web sites or before visiting our web sites, we may from time to time receive data such as user name, password or other data, that these service providers make available to us in order to improve and individually adapt the use of our web sites. The data that we may collect from your account with a social media network, may depend from the privacy settings that you entered on the relevant platform; we therefore recommend that you check the privacy policies and practices of these platforms.
We offer, without additional cost, apps for various mobile devices and for that purpose we use a version of our regular web site that has been adapted to mobile devices. These apps and mobile web sites collect and process your personal data in a very similar manner as our regular web site. Provided you have given us your consent, we send you push messages with information on your job search.
The deletion of Client data can be requested by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request leads to the deletion of all personal data. Information contained in the profile of the jobseeker or inserted job ads can be changed exclusively by the Client concerned.
Zug, January 2018